Helpful Tips For A Successful Massage Experience
- Arrive to your massage session on time, with a positive attitude and a clean body,
free of alcohol or other intoxicants.
- The therapist is trained in draping techniques. Feel secure that you will never
be exposed during the session.
- Work actively to consciously relax and breathe during the massage session. The client
and therapist must work together to produce optimal results.
- Help maintain a relaxed environment conducive to therapy. Please keep talking
to a minimum and turn off cellular phones and electronic equipment.
- Trust your therapist. A skilled therapist "reads" and "communicates" with the client's
body through skilled touch. Try to let go of preconceived ideas about what your
body needs. Expect a good therapist to work areas opposite of where you feel tension
or pain and to use various levels of pressure.
- Falling asleep during massage is normal due to deepened states of relaxation. Staying
awake during the massage, however, will help make the session more effective by
allowing you to consciously focus on receiving therapy.
Kindly give 24 hours notice for appointment rescheduling and cancellations.
Once a package is started it must be used within five months or it will expire.
Please do not come in for a massage when you are ill. Allow a minimum of 48 hours after recovering from a fever before receiving bodywork at Tri-Star Massage Therapy. Call at 817-933-7446 as early as possible to cancel or reschedule your appointment.